Register
Login
Contact Us
Network Forums  >  Care & Share Prayer  >  Praying for a Miracle
Author Discussion
angsea
Praying for a Miracle
Posted: 23 May 2008, 07:24 AM
My husband and I could use your prayers. We've been married for nearly ten years but have been unable to have children. I was diagnosed (finally) several years ago with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which we have been trying to treat but progress is slow. Please believe with us that my body will be healed and we will be able to have a family.

Thank you so much.

- Michael and Angel (Kansas City, MO)
mommybrown2007
Re: Praying for a Miracle
Posted: 31 Oct 2008, 06:42 PM
I wanted to share a little hope.  I have a friend who was diagnosed with the same thing and she found out she is pregnant.  My belief is no matter what doctors say God has a way.  In fact a year ago October 1st my son was born and I don't have the same condition but I was told I had about a 50 percent chance to have kids and we were looking at adoption when we found out about our precious blessing.  I will be praying for you but just remember God is the great physician and knows your body so when he wills you and your husband to have kids no matter what the doctors say you will.  Hold fast

Rachel(Gladstone)
BLOVE
Posted: 17 Jun 2009, 10:10 AM
father just as you healed the woman with the issue of blood I know you can heal my sister of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I know you can make a barren womb bring forth life. father in the name of Jesus we bind the spirit of Polycystic Ovearian Syndrome here on earth and in heaven. we loose the spirit of  healing & child birth in heaven and in earth. My sister shall bring forth a child just as Sarah, Rebecca and Hannah. Proverbs 18:21 says death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Father I speak LIFE to my sister's womb. In Jesus' name. Amen
-Bridget  (Bradenton, FL)
angsea
Posted: 27 Jun 2009, 05:48 AM
Your timing was just perfect BLOVE. You responded almost exactly 24 hours after my IUI (insemination procedure). I find out if it worked in a few days. I am praying that I am pregnant. Thank you for your beautiful prayer, it touched me deeply.